Woman’s Club of Spokane
Be a member just $50 a year!
Talent + Energy = You!
Want to model fabulous vintage fashions from 1880-1980?
Join the Club for your head to toe Spokane modeling opportunity!
We need dressers and seamstresses too.
President Susan Bresnahan
1st VP Rosemary Small
2nd VP Gail Cropper
Recording Secretary Ann Corwine
Treasurer Ginger Bowman-Rape
Asst Treasurer Gwen McManus
Membership Brenda Strange
GFWC Community Service
Provide over 350 hours of significantly discounted rental space for non-profits- in-the Arts activities annually
- Switched 127 clubhouse light fixtures to CFLs . Cut electricity use 25%
- Rose Garden honoring women in history art and literature
- Planted three trees to shade the building and adjacent sidewalks.
- In house and trunk shows of Spokane Vintage Fashion 1880-1980
- Annual Back-to-School Collection
- Promote healthy lifestyles and family economic stability
- Worked with Cliff Cannon Neighborhood to improve pedestrian safety on Walnut Street
- Sponsor International Women’s Dayat the clubhouse
- Create safer communities
- Work to improve overall well-being of all citizens.
- Provide free meeting space for neighborhood meetings
- Continued maintenance and upgrades our National Register of Historic Places clubhouse built in 1910/1928
GFWC Signature Project
- Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention
Interested in Volunteering at the clubhouse?
There are lots of volunteer opportunities:
- Tending the Rose Garden
- Painting the Lady’s Restroom
- Strip, seal, finish inner lobby floor
- Meet or close out a Single Event Renter
- Window Washing
Call Rosemary, House Superintendent 844-2941 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org