Rent for Your Event
Affordable Vintage Simply Beautiful
Go Vintage in Historic Cannon’s Addition
West Ninth Avenue and Walnut Street.
Located in a graceful, old fashioned tree lined neighborhood; the clubhouse is on National Register of Historic Places. We are immediately south of downtown Spokane and I-90. You have driven by hundreds of times, come and see for yourself what’s inside.The clubhouse is on National Register of Historic Places. It has great event spaces available for rent: Rent one room, or the whole club house in this original Spokane lower south hill neighborhood.
Perfect Affordable Wedding Venue
Free With All Rentals
Pianos, round/rectangle tables, sturdy folding chairs
Great Spaces for Rent for All Occasions
- The Ballroom
- The Concert Hall
- The Rose Tea Room
- The Whole Building [Ballroom, Concert Hall, Rose Tea Room, and Large Kitchen]
Ballroom and Concert Hall
Wonderful hardwood floors, perfect for dancing, small kitchen and a full stage.
Often combined for event rentals that need just a little kitchen use and a staging area.
Capacity and Space Information: [both rooms combined]:
- About 4200 square feet
- Standing Room [no chairs or tables] capacity 470
- Theater style seated capacity about 290
- Dining style seated Capacity about 200
- Floor Plan
- Very reasonable rates for Spokane
- Large natural daylight windows
- Spacious vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors made for dancing
- Ballroom with full stage
- Light use Kitchens
- Use your choice of caterer
- DIY Do-It-Yourself friendly
- Linens, Punch bowls, Vases, Lace and more available
For More Information or for a clubhouse tour contact our Rental Chair Audrey:
Call: 509-838-5667 [message phone]
We want your event to be just right. Please discuss your total plan with the rental chair. Your safety and enjoyment of our clubhouse is important to us.
http://liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits If you are serving alcohol at your event