Rent for Your Event
Affordable Vintage Simply Beautiful
Go Vintage in Historic Cannon’s Addition
West Ninth Avenue and Walnut Street.
Located in a graceful, old fashioned tree lined neighborhood; the clubhouse is on National Register of Historic Places. We are immediately south of downtown Spokane and I-90. You have driven by hundreds of times, come and see for yourself what’s inside.The clubhouse is on National Register of Historic Places. It has great event spaces available for rent: Rent one room, or the whole club house in this original Spokane lower south hill neighborhood.
Perfect Affordable Wedding Venue
Free With All Rentals
Pianos, round/rectangle tables, sturdy folding chairs
Great Spaces for Rent for All Occasions
- The Ballroom
- The Concert Hall
- The Rose Tea Room
- The Whole Building [Ballroom, Concert Hall, Rose Tea Room, and Large Kitchen]
Ballroom and Concert Hall
Wonderful hardwood floors, perfect for dancing, small kitchen and a full stage.
Often combined for event rentals that need just a little kitchen use and a staging area.
Capacity and Space Information: [both rooms combined]:
- About 4200 square feet
- Standing Room [no chairs or tables] capacity 470
- Theater style seated capacity about 290
- Dining style seated Capacity about 200
- Floor Plan
- Very reasonable rates for Spokane
- Large natural daylight windows
- Spacious vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors made for dancing
- Ballroom with full stage
- Light use Kitchens
- Use your choice of caterer
- DIY Do-It-Yourself friendly
- Linens, Punch bowls, Vases, Lace and more available
For more information or for a clubhouse tour contact:
Rental Chair- Heather Villa (509) 838-5667 or email@example.com
Clubhouse hours 1-4pm Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday We accept major credit cards.
We want your event to be just right. Please discuss your total plan with the rental chair. Your safety and enjoyment of our clubhouse is important to us.
http://liq.wa.gov/licensing/banquet-permits If you are serving alcohol at your event