“The Whole Clubhouse” Wedding Package
- Use of our historic 1928 Woman’s Club of Spokane clubhouse for 10 hours on a Saturday
- Ballroom, Concert Hall, and Large Kitchen included in package.
- Set up and take down in the Ballroom for up to 120 guests
- Linens for 14 guest tables, a head table and 2 serving tables
- 2 hour wedding rehearsal time prior to the day of the Wedding*
- Tables and chairs are provided free of charge
- Hardwood floors wonderful for dancing
- DIY or your choice of caterer
- Simple Craftsman and Colonial Revival interior for both traditional and modern weddings
- Full Stage
- WI-FI now available
- 120 guests can be accommodated in the Ballroom for a sit down reception OR up to 150 for a theater style wedding without tables in the Ballroom and a stand up reception in the Concert Hall. With planning many creative arrangements are possible!
- Alcohol is allowed [beer and wine only] A single signature drink may be allowed. You may use our bartender or your caterer’s licensed bartender. There is an extra charge and an insurance requirement.
*Rehearsal reservation must be made at time of wedding date reservation.
WI-FI now available and we now accept major credit cards.
For more information:
Heather Villa Rental Chair 509-838-5667 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Office hours 10-1 pm Monday, 12 noon-3 pm Friday, and 2-5 pm Saturday
Some interesting websites
http://thebudgetsavvybride.com/ real wedding budgets $1K -$20K
http://offbeatbride.com/ Interesting to practical wedding ideas
http://www.theperfectpalette.com/ Roll way down to the color dots big chart and sample
http://apracticalwedding.com/ weddings are for everyone
http://www.weddingblogs100.com/ Every wedding idea under the sun